Friday, August 28, 2009

Edmonton.

Helloooo ladies!
It seems Edmonton is actually a very nice city. A little busy and stressful to drive in, especially when you don't know where you're going, which I don't!!
My school is in the Bell Tower (sounds cool hey) on the 21st floor. I haven't had the pleasure of looking out the windows yet to see what kind of view we'll have. It's right smack in the middle of downtown so I'm sure there'll be lots to see! There is an amazing food court in the mall one street over but unfortunately, being a student, I'll have to bring my own lunch and won't get to eat there often at all.
I went to school for my orientation today and wow, that was such a waste of time. She didn't really tell me anything I couldn't figure out on my own. Well I did get my books, and they weigh probably 20 pounds. The sucky thing is, I'm going to have to carry those damn books back and forth everyday so I can study at home. Maybe I'll be ripped when I come home. My school's from 8-3 which is nice, since I'll have to study til approximately 8 every night!! YUCK. This is definitely going to be a lot of hard work. I'm going to have 2-3 quizzes a week to prepare for and there are also major tests throughout the course. I have to have a 75% to pass the class.. but I'm setting a high goal and I want to graduate with an 85% or higher!!
There's tons of stuff to do here, so please come and visit if you can, and we can rock West Ed or Whyte Ave.
Miss you guys lots.
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. The Bell tower?? Watch out for Quasimoto!!

    You'll get rid of your "Oprah arms that way!"

    85%... you got it cased!

    ReplyDelete