Saturday, September 5, 2009

I'm here don't you worry.

Heya girlys,

Okay so I know that this was MY idea and whatnot and I clearly haven't stuck with the idea because I'm a loser... yadda yadda. Well I'm here. I'm sorry but I've been very distracted these last few weeks. I don't know what it is but I can't shut my mind off about things!

I've been coming home from work every night and either seeing people I haven't seen yet since I got home, or I spend it on the deck pondering the world. Life, love, family & friends... you know... the usual.

I promise I will write shortly about my week and how "fun" it's been over at the Chek. Because we all know its never a dull moment there.

But in the meantime I wanted to say after reading even the few posts we've all made.... I can already tell that this is something that's going to keep our friendship going... for the sheer sake of I already feel closer to you guys then I have in a while.... it's amazing how quickly your thoughts can pour out when your typing... we're going to get to know one another a lot differently through reading our thoughts... (does that make sense)

Anywho... I'm off to get ready for the Pat (ew. Chantel's friend and the Huskies are meeting up with us there... ew.) and the possibly the Branch with Janine and Laramie. (If they decide to be cool and come dancing haha)

Lovelove to you all.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment