Tuesday, September 15, 2009

YES

YES!
I do believe there is ONE person for everyone. I believe that we have the opportunity to hit many great lessons along that road in finding THE ONE. But ideally everyone who gets married believes they are marrying their "one" otherwise they wouldn't do it. Ya sure some people get divorced, but IF or WHEN they move on that person will always be number 2 will they not? You may be a better person going into the relationship because you'll know what needs to be done to make it work, but they aren't the person you originally thought you'd be with.

I mean come on look at us ..... what are the chances that 4 best friends all come from strong families? No divorce.

I may not believe in soul mates, I do believe there are many people out there who make us better people, who we are (ie. you guys) but true love comes once in a lifetime. There will always be something missing for every other person you're with. You'll know it when you know it.
In risk of say too much, look at Laramie and I .... we always clicked as friends, great friends. We were great roommates, but I feel something for him that I've never felt. He is TRULY my best friend I am nothing but myself with him and as much as we piss each other off and push every button we can we love each other. And we make a point of letting each other know that.

I think my greatest influence in life (relationship wise) is/has been Jamie's parents. I must admit after I read those letters your dad wrote Jamie my heart ached that your mom was gone. Knowing that a love like theirs actually had problems too made me realize that its not just Lar and I who fight. Every relationship has downfalls and issues and arguments. You either get through them or you don't. And Jamie your parents went through it all, and stuck together. Your dad is one of the greatest men alive. And your mom was definatly one of the greatest, bravest women i've ever met. I believe in love because of them. I may have never talked to them about any of my relationships but by you doing so it's helped me make a lot of good and bad choices that I needed to make to be where I am. I am in love. And I know i'm not getting married anytime soon, but I really wouldn't mind if Laramie is who I get to spend the rest of my life with.

Happiness is being married to your best friend.

Kayla, you'll find someone who makes you feel 10 fold what Jamie made you feel. I know this because never did I think someone would take Kiley's place. And now that I have moved on from that I know that he has no place to take. He made me feel great when things were working but that entire greatness doesn't compare to one good day in my relationship now. He's out there for all of us. Someone got to start the vows right?
We all have a bouquet to catch.


all my love xox.

No comments:

Post a Comment