Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Well hello ladies!!
I just wanted to drop a line. I don't really have a whole lot to say. I had another exam today that went well, I hope I keep my study habits alive. I can already feel them lagging, for example, I'm "studying" right now. BRUTAL!
I sold Tibby today. Not sad one bit! Glad to get that piece of shit out of my life and get rid of some of that debt I hear people talk about all the time. Soon I will have none. Oh, wait.. I'll have like $200,000 worth! boo! The house is going to be so great you guys, I can't wait until it's finished and we can all hang out there.
Today I was getting ready for school, and I was planning on eating some Kashi.. (cereal for you non-healthy folks) and I put the milk in, took a big bite.. MY MILK WAS FUCKING SOUR. not impressed, four days early. Boo you, Sobey's. So I went tonight to Superstore, gonna give it a chance to dazzle me with it's milk. I also bought a new cd folder.. it was about time. I had about 100 cd's rammed into a 50. It was SO HEAVY, and awkward to hold cause it wouldn't zip up.
Okayyy so I think it's time to get the fuck outta dodge here, I just realized I'm telling you about my cd holder. Sorry guys.
Miss you and love you lots!

1 comment:

  1. I did that once with my Kraft Dinner... I didn't eat it again for months.. Bastards!

    P.s, I am also on a health kick and have been smokeless for 5 days now! This time I really am going to quit. I cannot afford it which makes that decision a lot firmer!

    ReplyDelete