Thursday, September 3, 2009

Lethbridge

If I give you girls any advice, please please please take the following:
-- Do not, I repeat, DO NOT drive 8 1/2 hours in a vehicle that only has luke warm airconditioning in +30 weather. NOT FUN.

The move went relatively smoothly. I just finished unpacking. I am attempting to settle into my new life. Which is the weird thing. This is the 4th time in 2 years I have moved and attempted to start a 'new life'. The thing that I have come to realize is that all this time that I was thinking I was settling into a new life, I wasn't actually doing that at all. I was just writing another chapter in it.

I have never been so sure of myself or the decisions I have made than I am now. I have the 3 of you to thank for that. Through thick and thin, smart and stupid, and pretty much anytime of friggen problem people in this world can go through... you've all had my back.

I am so glad that we decided that this would be a good way to keep in touch. Makes me feel that even though I don't have you guys here with me, I actually kinda do.

I went to orientation today for a couple hours. Joseph and I then quickly realized that all these things they had us going to we had seen and heard before. This is the third time I have been a new student at a post secondary institute. I think I got it down pat. Didn't feel like hearing the lectures about how to study, and balance partying with academics, and budgeting the cash...
Which means I have nothing to do until Wednesday. What the hell am I going to do for that many days? Im all done cleaning and unpacking and am broke as shit lol.

Yesterday Joe and I went out for cheap wings and beer to a place called The Blarney Stone. 3 bucks for 12 wings... and man are they good. I was a little hung over this morning which made the heat and orientation that much more terrible! The remainder of my day was spent watching Season 6 of One Tree Hill because I really am that sad haha.

Anyways, I miss you, I love you, and I miss you.
xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment